Saturday 13 August 2011

The Alex Wilson Portrait Shoot, Part Two


Part Deux of my recent collaboration with ace photographer Alex Wilson is upon us. This edition saw us taking to the streets of South Kensington and Chelsea for a style more familiar to followers of previous
portrait shoots

It's been quite some time since I last looked and felt so much like a post-colonial African. The Deborah & Clare shirt certainly helped to impel this deliberate styling choice towards its optimal expression



All photographs are the copyright of Alex Wilson: http://awilsonphotographic.com/

5 comments:

David Toms said...

I must say you look fab! The blue and the yellow suit you down to a T!

Yankee-Whisky-Papa said...

Deadly look!

Barima said...

Gracias, amigos

BON

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

that jacket is terrific-I would completely and totally commit to it. Great portraits- especially like that 2nd one. pgt

Barima said...

Thank you, Gaye; I think the second one is my overall favourite, also. I have two more Alex Wilson photoshoots to follow - he's a talent,alright

I've seen women wear a piece or two from that Junya Watanabe MAN collection; indeed, at its debut, the male models wore some of the women's hats and jumpers. How rare for a designer to encourage such cross-pollination

BON

ShareThis