Monday 13 July 2009

Summer Blues Two



   Another opportunity to pull together some summer sale ensembles, this time to stomp some divots at the polo in Richmond with the aid of my heavy soled derbies

   The Junya x Lacoste jacket is familiar to some, so the centrepiece this time is the new pair of linen-cotton Aquascutum trousers that are weighty enough to see me into the chillier hours of the days. And it was past time that I returned to white trousers, a step that honours my efforts to master summer outfits in a satisfactory manner

   Were I more detail minded, I'd share shots of the belt loop-free waist and side adjusters, but I'm not yet au fait with the ways of OCD. The detail I am happy to share is below; evidence that I am not-so-secretly a cravat man after all:

4 comments:

Gefundenes Fressen said...

Lovely summer's outfit! I really like the silhouette, with a slim jacket and somewhat flared trousers.

/Fredrik

designerman said...

thanks so much for your message! keep reading...

Jean Claude Maurois said...

Hello,

I saw your picture with your Double Brested Suit - I have to say, not many people can make classic suits like that look young and stylish, but you did it very well.

Anyway, I recently opened up a site: http://lefashionweb.ning.com/


It is a social Network for stylish concious people like us. Where people can share tips etc.

Tell me what you think or what your freinds think of it?


Jean Claude Maurois

Barima said...

Thanks to all of you

Jean Claude, you have the makings of a fine network. Did you happen to see my photo here or elsewhere - I'm a little unclear

ShareThis