Thursday 29 September 2011

Mode Parade had a Tumblr



Having collected around 4000 images of preserved cultural ephemera, I began to consider that I may really need a Tumblr to indulge my appreciation. I finally launched this morning and am already having a little bit of fun with it

In the interests of simplicity, the URL is as simple as this column's - barimavox.tumblr.com - as is its title, On The Mode Parade. Perhaps I shall see some of you there

All best,

BON

N.B. The Tumblr was suddenly murdered exactly a year after it began. It may not be missed

2 comments:

David Toms said...

Now, I Had always seen tumblr mentioned, but did not know what it was. Now I do and I thing I have a use for it also!

Mxolisi Ngonelo said...

B,

I also want to get a Tumblr, however I need a change of locaton because I need to be in my hometown in order to start it. I already have a name and the format is already in my head. So, well done. I have already checked it out and it seems like you have been putting in work already.

On an aside I thought it would interest you the second instalment of the piece I did on that sapphire blue suit.

http://perfectgentlemansa.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-broke-so-lets-fix-it-pt-2.html

Thanks,
Mxolisi

ShareThis