Tuesday 19 April 2011

Karaoke Shippai

   With my own personal Leather Lust Objects on my feet, a body in mod's clothing, a spring in my step and a song in my heart, I decided to go forth and take the microphone. No, there's no surviving audio - what do you take me for, a Guantanamo Bay interrogator?


   The object lesson of the night was to keep me away from hits that require an upper register, though one cannot discount my comedic falsetto when performing Timberlake standards. Basically, 'Paint it Black', 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' and 'Johnny B. Goode' are serviceable. 'Simply The Best' and anything sung by Axl Rose are not. Unfortunately

   I even found a little moment to do my dance - this must have been during 'Like A Prayer':


   And then it was over

 
  
   Postscriptum: Jacket sleeves and sides adjusted by Graham Browne Tailors

5 comments:

Bruce Barone said...

Love your style.

WinstonC said...

Wonderful B, simply wonderful. Is that a mohair jacket or is it just the flash?

Barima said...

Many thanks, fellows

W, the inside label says "100% wool," but I remain sceptical for some reason. The bootcut trousers are a wool/mohair mix, however - a very nice complement

BON

helen turnbull said...

dapper suit.

Helen, X
areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

Barima said...

Thank you for the compliment and the visit, Helen

Best,

B

ShareThis