Tuesday 28 July 2009

Mad Men Myself



   I can see this little device doing more than a few rounds across the internet, so I'd suppose that I'm getting the hang of being "on trend" for once. The opportunity to insert myself between Joan and Peggy (oh, matron!) was too good to pass up, as was the option to reference my own eyeframed look. Even the bow ties hid themselves behind my avatar's shirt collars - is there nothing that this creation can't do; no facet of fantasy or reality that it will not capture? For when you reach its limits, you will indeed have discovered its tragic flaw - it doesn't get any better than this

   Ladies, I hope you, in particular, will enjoy this - I hear the program's collection of cocktail dresses and go go boots is truly to die for

7 comments:

Toad said...

Jacket is still too short ;)

Barima said...

I'm a Mod Man ;)

Syed said...

Haha what a fabulous little game to play, I shall be sure to give it a go. Loving your outfit choice, especially the plain white pocketsquare and the red check tie. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

Barima said...

H - it was a (relatively) rather expensive one, thanks to a sample sale hosted by a little known brand named Hackett. Cheeky sneaks. I'm pleased that you liked the image - the chance to realise your ideal fictional 60s self is too good to pass up. I look forward to seeing yours

Mr. Peacock said...

Hello Barima,
Greetings from San Francisco.
I love your blog!
What's your email address?

Thanks,
Mr. Peacock
mrpeacocksyle@gmail.com

Barima said...

Thanks, Mr. P. Please check your e-mail

Anonymous said...

hey,

Nice blog, an upcoming portal.... www.me-n-myself.com............ put some stuff over there too..

Regards,
A Fan

ShareThis