Tuesday 9 June 2009

Weekend's Worth of Troublemaking


   I will endeavour to come up with some more substantial (ha!) posts presently. To take up some room, I enclose a party photo from over the weekend at an event hosted by my friend at Tekkstyle. Themed "Le Freak, C'est Chic," it was generally agreed that I erred more on the side of chic compared to most - I simply aimed for a slightly exaggerated version of myself by maxing out on the old accessories, though it doesn't entirely compare to the shock factor of simply wearing either of my Junya jackets. I'd have shot a full-length and taken my own photos, but... something has happened to my camera that may not be rectified for some time. That's life

1 comment:

Harrison said...

Hi Barima,

Just wanted to stop by and say that you`ve got the startings of a great blog, i run Adelto (search for it via Google) We currently showcase property/interior design/travel, and now we are increasing the articles to include style (fashion, watches, gifts etc).

If your interested we are looking for contributors, although initially unpaid, we are averaging 3,000 visitors per day, any questions just email me at info(at)adelto.co.uk

Thanks
Harrison

ShareThis