Thursday 21 May 2009

Customise Me: An Update



   Fiona and I spent a little bit of time planning the next phase of my garment "remixes." Most of the pieces are summery in construction and purpose, which suits me rather well - winter wools and layering are truly my forte, allowing me to work on my summer looks - but on the other hand, low expectations are mandatory for English weather

   Included are a sketch of a linen short sleeved shirt that will be patched with extra fabric along the arms, a display of Fi's workspace, and my obligatory outfit shot, which I thought rather suited this rare day of dryness and sun




   More as it develops

For previous entries, click the 'customisation' link below

2 comments:

Made To Measure NY said...

Please make me a linen shirt!

All the best,
Dennis Cahlo
www.madetomeasureny.com

Barima said...

Dennis, we'll be taking on commissions later in the year ;)

ShareThis